Monday, June 7, 2010

Starting to come around......


This year I have noticed that my mood has been a direct correlation with Justin's Health. Getting him pain free has consumed my thoughts and actions. He has been feeling a lot better lately there for...so have I. I have been scrapping a lot more and just feeling like things are starting to look up again:) But I swear I blinked and half the year is gone! Justin is finishing up his first year of college, Marisa is ending her Sophomore year and her time at Lynnwood High School and will be moving over to Mountlake Terrace High for her Junior and Senior years. We are very excited for her. She is also getting ready to go to Europe! Prague, Berlin, The Alps and Paris are in her near future and yes I'm a little jealous. Mattias is finishing his 4Th grade year and looking forward to summer vacation! Marce is already a quarter of the way through his Master's degree and going strong! Very proud of my family right now and just really enjoying them!


Really looking forward to this summer! Wanting some sunshine, lazy days, camping trips, BBQ's and family get to gethers......just happiness!


Being that it is June I have re visited my Twenty Ten Goals and I would say I'm hitting about 50% of them. Time to re focus and get to work!!!

0 comments: